/ Id-Extras Forum / FormMaker fields retain “$” symbol even after specifying no symbol. / Reply To: FormMaker fields retain “$” symbol even after specifying no symbol.

~~Ariel~~
Participant

I’m not seeing any difficulty embedding Proxima Nova into form fields with FormMaker. It works fine, as expected, out of the box. I created a form on Windows with Proxima, and exported to interactive PDF via FormMaker, then opened it on my Mac (that does not have Proxima installed), and the fields have the correct font embedded in them.
    Are you using the Proxima Nova that comes as part of a Creative Cloud subscription, or is it a standalone font that you bought from elsewhere? (Not that it should matter either way, but certainly for me, testing on the Proxima that comes with CC, everything is working as expected.)
    I would double-check the text fields in InDesign (before running FormMaker on them) to see that you really have applied the font properly to them, either by adding some default text to the fields, or apply a paragraph style to them that has that font selected.