/ Id-Extras Forum / FormMakerPro Actions, Check boxes and Currency / Reply To: FormMakerPro Actions, Check boxes and Currency

~~Ariel~~
Participant

Hi Lisa,

(1) You can add several actions and a single javascript. The actions are added with InDesign’s own Buttons and Forms panel, and the Javascript is added with FormMaker. Only a single Javascript can be added per event (mouse up, mouse down, etc.), but that Javascript can include multiple functions.

(2) InDesign itself includes a bunch of actions (including “Clear Form”), and whatever’s missing can, I think, be added with FormMaker. You mention dropdowns specifically. Which Javascript event would you want to tie your action to? If you provide a few more details I can try to be more specific.

(3) As far as I can tell, the size of the checkbox is dependent on the size of the form field you create in InDesign. The bigger the field, the bigger the checkbox.

(4) All pricing on this website is in US dollars.

I’ll be happy to do a quick screenshare to discuss these and any other questions further. Send me an email if you’d like to schedule a time to do that.

Thanks,

Ariel