/ Id-Extras Forum / DeepLTranslate3.1.4.jsxbin: suddenly it doesn’t work anymore! / Reply To: DeepLTranslate3.1.4.jsxbin: suddenly it doesn’t work anymore!

#7996
IBenetec
Participant

    Hello Ariel, thank you for your feedback. I received the email with the message about the script update, downloaded and installed the latest version 3.2.0. Unfortunately, it still doesn’t work out. I changed the suffix from .jsxbin to .jsx and .js to see if it makes a difference, but no matter which suffix I use, the problem persists (see error message).

    Then I now tried to download the file from my iPhone (not via company network!) And then sent them via airdrop to my MBP. Replaced the script again and tried it – nothing, also here the same error message!

    Here the screenshot of the script with TextEdit opened, don’t know if something is recognisable here:

    Thank you!