/ Id-Extras Forum / FormMakerPro Actions, Check boxes and Currency
January 6, 2022 at 5:08 pm #6530AlleyCADParticipant
I’ve just taken some time to reevaluate FormMaker again. I really like what I see so far and have some questions.
2) Is there a way to “Select an Action” like in Acrobat? For example, select “Reset a form” or “Execute a many item” from a drop down. If not, do you see it being a possible upgrade for FormMaker in the near future?
3) Is there a way of setting the size for the check mark in the Check box field with FormMaker?
4) The pricing on your website does not indicate the currency? Is the pricing in CAD (Canadian dollars)?January 9, 2022 at 11:44 pm #6549ArielKeymaster
(3) As far as I can tell, the size of the checkbox is dependent on the size of the form field you create in InDesign. The bigger the field, the bigger the checkbox.
(4) All pricing on this website is in US dollars.
I’ll be happy to do a quick screenshare to discuss these and any other questions further. Send me an email if you’d like to schedule a time to do that.