/ Id-Extras Forum / Translate: Impossible to scroll down in the language lists!

• Author
  • #6210 Reply
    KlausNordby
    Participant

I just upgraded and bought more credit. Now it is impossible to scroll down in the language lists! So I can never get to my native language of Norwegian! This worked fine before.

My screengrab shows this new horror-problem in your GUI.

#6451 Reply
      KlausNordby
      Participant

Uploading a PNG as proof of what I mean — does not work. I also got other problems on your BB site:

Sorry! The page could not be loaded.
        235 Unable to send e-mail.
        Please contact the forum administrator with the following error message reported by the SMTP server: “535 5.7.8 Error: authentication failed: UGFzc3dvcmQ6 “

Oh, now I was finally able to add my image file!

#6452 Reply
        ~~Ariel~~
        Participant

Hi Klaus,

It’s a familiar Adobe ScriptUI bug.
          A couple of workarounds:
          (1) Click on the menu, and keep the mouse button down. Locate the language you want, then release the mouse button. This should make it possible to select Norwegian.
          or (2) Click any language, then use the Up and Down arrow keys to select the actual language you want.

Does that help?
          Ariel

#6453 Reply
          ~~Ariel~~
          Participant

Hi Klaus,

It’s a familiar Adobe ScriptUI bug.
            A couple of workarounds:
            (1) Click on the menu, and keep the mouse button down. Locate the language you want, then release the mouse button. This should make it possible to select Norwegian.
            or (2) Click any language, then use the Up and Down arrow keys to select the actual language you want.

Does that help?
            Ariel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Tagged: 

Reply To: Translate: Impossible to scroll down in the language lists!
          Your information: